Quantity: 1 available
Single sheet 435 x 280 mm. A little creased and dusty. The tithes for Rothwell for lands lying in Rothwell, Rhodes Green, Lofthouse, and Carlton and the Rectory and Parish of Rothwell. Formerly owned by Charles Brandling, these tithes [plus those comprising lands in Oulton and Woodlesford which were since disposed of], were purchased by William Evers of Rothwell who was subsequently offering them for sale with a perpetual exemption from Rectorial tithes.
Title: [Notice of Sale] Rothwell Rectorial Tithes. To Be Sold, by Private Contract, All the Tithes of Corn and Grain...
Categories: North East,
Publisher: Wakefield: E. Waller, Printer, 1806.:
Item: 1.00 Item
Seller ID: 30692